Monday, August 11, 2014

RIP Robin Williams

Not gonna lie, guys.

This one hurts. A lot.
Robin Williams has died at 63 from an apparent suicide, and all I want to do right now is lock myself in a room with all his movies and pretend like he's still making them. The man was truly operating on a higher brain wave than the rest of us when it came to his rapid-fire stream-of-consciousness comedy, but he also had the range and discipline to imbue the quietest of roles with his unmistakable human warmth.

It feels appropriate to link back to a top ten list I made a few years back of Williams' best performances. I want to remember every detail of them more than ever today. He is already dearly missed.

1 comment:

  1. What else can I say that hasn't been said already?

    Truly shocking and disheartening. My thoughts and prayers go out his friends and family.

    ReplyDelete